1) Dublin Castle: Kiss right in St. Patrick’s Hall. There’s a kindly looking statue of Patrick here, and he won’t mind one bit.
2) Dublin castle was commissioned by King John in the 13th century and is a symbol of Irish independence. It was handed back to Michael Collins in 1922. Nothing more passionate than a revolutionary. Go for it!
3) St. Patrick’s Cathedral: Climb on up into the skewey Minto Tower. Wow!
4) Guinness: The tasting room. Smooch before, during, and after you pint. (Free! One of our favorite prices!)
5) The Dublin Zoo: Here you are transported to India–enjoy those Indian elephants. Known for a smile and a sense of fun, they will surely enjoy watching a playful peck on the cheek. The giraffes are good with it, too!
6) The Brazen Head Pub: In the heart of Viking Dublin, this is the oldest pub in Dublin. There has been a tavern on this spot since 1172. Oh, if the walls could talk… But they won’t!
7) Back at the hotel we’ve reserved for you for St. Paddy’s Day… After several days of celebration, and more to come, what else could you want than a warm fire, a sumptuous room, and your sweetheart’s company?
We suggest you follow this link: http://www.authenticireland.com/html/contest2011.php and enter to win. Where better to be in Dublin, St. Patrick’s Day 2012, and (again, our favorite price) for free! Anyone can win. Enjoy!